I finally finished my second pair of log cabin socks... and uh... they don't match. Actually, I caught the mismatch before they were done and was just too lazy to frog and reknit. I mean... no one is going to SEE the mistake right? That part of my foot will be in a shoe. : ) I think I like the right foot version better than the left foot. I knit the right foot first.
But really... I knit these socks with the thought in mind that I would wear them with my Birkenstock clogs since they have this neato cable pattern running down the back of the heel. This picture is kind of dark, and wonky, and shows how dirty my kitchen floor is, but you can kind of get the idea of the pattern.
Shit. I just noticed another mismatch in the heel. Hmm. Maybe I should pay more attention to the knitting and less to the TV. I must have been watching something fascinating.
No comments:
Post a Comment